Thursday 15 June 2006

Back to writing!

I haven’t been writing in here every day for a month now… I don’t know if it is because I am getting bored with it or that my life is pretty boring at the moment.

So maybe that is the reason too that I am not losing weight anymore… maybe it is because I am not getting my feelings out about things in my life and just thinking food food and exercise? Do you reckon? I just don’t know what to think. I have been reading a lot lately about how emotions can be a big thing in hindering weight loss.

Went to my LEAN class this morning and I have sore calf muscles now arghhhhh. I really pushed myself with the treadmill today. I remember starting off a year ago on a speed of 3.5 and I thought that was too much and then up to 4.5 and now it is 6 for me and at an incline of 2.5 and I am dying by the end of it. I just love sweating… isn’t that just weird aye he he he.. before going to the gym I could never sweat… I know it sounds strange and maybe it was because I wasn’t doing enough exercise for me to sweat but I just didn’t and to feel drops coming off my forehead is just sooooo inspirational for me.

If you would have asked me a year ago if I would ever get addicted to exercise I would have said No way in hell… but OMG I am! I am addicted to exercise and feel miserable when I cannot get to go.

At the moment in our LEAN class we are getting ourselves ready for the BOOT CAMP on the 7th July and it is going to be hard I can just tell. I have a major fear of heights and in April I walked up Mount Maunganui with my family and it took all my energy to get up there because of the fear I have and getting up the last bit was so scary you wouldn’t believe and I thought Wohoooo that is the end of that! I have done it now and no one can make me do it again BUT I heard a little whisper that Crusher our trainer is going to make us go up it. I don’t want to be acting all emotional around them about my fear of heights. I don’t want to do it but I know I have to… OMG how do I get myself into these situations?

I brought a punnet of fresh fruit all cut up and peeled from Woolworths and for the last two mornings have had fresh fruit for breakfast… it has been absolutely divine I can tell you! I love fruit like watermelon and rock mellon and pineapple and it was like eating chocolate for me he he he. I just wish it wasn’t that expensive grrrrr.

One of the ladies in our LEAN and I are designing some T-Shirts for the Boot Camp and we have got some nick names to put on the shirts but we are wanting some motivational quotes to put on them as well as our trainer’s logo… so if you have any ideas please please tell me. I will post a picture of them when we have done them. Thought I would design them on the computer and put them on by transfer… hmmm a thought anyway.

I might update later on tonight… have fun guys.

Love CM

No comments: