Saturday 11 June 2005

New Warehouse

My day wasn't adventurous today. I have been doing a lot of thinking today about my job (also because we have had major meetings about it today). When leaving my boss had a long chat to me and at least I know that she doesn't want to loose any of us... and she doesn't want to loose me. It made me feel so good.

Picked up oldest son from school today with hubby and he was so happy to see both of us there and for his Dad to watch him sing in assembly with the other kids. Then we went shopping YEP YEP I know pending redundancy but we thought since the Warehouse has just opened another shop here (first 2 storey Warehouse)so we got one of my sons birthday present and we are looking at our other sons birthday present as a bike because I don't want to leave it to the last moment as we usually do.

Pretty boring night really because all I have been doing is transcribing ho hum and I got an email today from my boss saying that they want to give me another 108 hours of transcribing on top of what I have already arrghhhh do I want to... hmmm it is good for the extra money I suppose and I can do it at home.. but hate all the pressure.

Anyway I have to go and do some more transcribing.... sorry for such a boring entry tonight.. life today was pretty boring he he

ChubbyMum

No comments: