Wednesday 22 June 2005

2nd Stone

I went to my weigh in today.

I lost 1.4 kilos!!! 1.4 kilos!!!!

I am so pleased I am back on track.

I finally got my 2 stone now I have lost altogether 12.7 kilos

How fantastic is that!!

We have done a 6 week challenge at Weight Watchers tonight and I have set a challenge for myself of loosing 4 kilos in six weeks. I am going to try my best to do that!! I really am!

It was nice not to have BLONDE there tonight I am so glad that she isn't going anymore as I can now just concentrate on me and not on everything else associated with her and her son.

I have solved my sweet craving this week. I have been having problems just before my monthly of sweet took so I had a pinky. Yes it is chocolate but the points aren't that bad and it solves my sweet craving without going to a block of chocolate and if I have one piece I would not stop there.
Anyway I am going to leave it at that.

Thanks for listening guys
ChubbyMum

No comments: