Monday 14 February 2005

Energised Today

Woke up this morning and the sleep wasn’t as bad as I thought since we weren’t in our own bed. I woke up feeling like I was on top of the world. We were at the beach and the place we are staying at was like dreamland. It had bi fold doors for the whole lounge (now we have them in our house but you don’t expect it at a Bach it is more like a holiday home). We went to the beach at 9.30am and the boys thought that the shells and the sand were fantastic. 3 year old was a little scared of the water so he stayed at the white sand bank for a while making sand castles. 5 year old and hubby played in the water and got so wet and absolutely enjoyed it. 5 year old feel and got a mouth full of salt water and hubby and I couldn’t stop laughing it was so funny, needless to say 5 year old wasn’t happy he he he.

Had subway for lunch… soooo yummy and only 4.5 points Yayyyyy. Also had a V OMG I am soo addicted to V’s. Got back to the Bach and the window in the front of the Bach was broken (my heart just sank as my laptop was inside that room) Thought maybe the window was already broken.. but went inside and the glass was all over the room and in the bags and nothing was taken (PRAISE THE HEAVENS) so we had to get hold of our friend for him to organize the insurance for having the window fixed and so now are waiting for the glazier to come. It was good in a way that it happened as hubby took the boys to the supermarket to get some supplies and I had time to sit around and just read.

I must confess I copied Helena (from Wellington’s) diary and printed it out at work so I could look at it in the weekend. I really liked reading about her days and felt like we were so much alike. I feel like I have known her for years after reading her diary and OMG she has done fantastically in the first 7 months (that is all I printed he he) and I just want to read more. I makes me even more determined to get this weight off as if she can so can I. But OMG she does so much exercise in the week I don’t think I could cope with that much with 2 kids as well. My three days a week is enough instead of 6 Ouch 6..

Ok… will write again later gotta go now.P.S I have added to days worth of entries.posted on 9:10 p.m

No comments: