Wednesday 16 February 2005

5th Week

I have been pretty slack with my diary in the last week. It isn't because I don't want to write in here just that my life has gotten really hectic.

Today is Tuesday and I went for my weigh in at Weight Watchers tonight... can't say I am absolutly pleased but I can understand why.... I gained 200grams which isn't too bad as I have my monthly coming this week (usually feel heavier just before and during grrrr). So 200 isn't that bad. I have been really good with the exercise with 2 hours of Kick boxing and 2 1/2 beach walks in the weekend so it was ok for exercise and I didn't overindulge with food and kept to my points sooo hey 200 grams is nothing at all.

I think the reason I was a little dissapointed was because I wanted to get my first 5 kilo star and only had 800 to go.. but hey I will do better this week and get that bloody star this week coming.
I have planned for tomorrow to do a step with weights class, then Thursday doing the kick boxing class, some walking in the weekend and Monday night kickboxing... so hey my exercise is sorted. I have to make sure I have all my water this week too... I tend to slack a little with the water.

You know I have to say it but my BLONDE friend I think is finally getting the friendship thing. Usually (the last 10 years anyway) she has been quite self absorbed and never ever thought about anyone or anything that wasn't happening to her. But today I got an email.... about our kickboxing class last night. She said in the email that she was proud of me last night (in bracket said she wasn't trying to sound condensending) but the "Chubby Mum" last year wouldn't have stayed in class by herself (as BLONDE had a date she left early). So I suppose that was a really great thing for her to say.

At WW tonight they were giving brave stars out and she put up her hand and I was wondering what she was going to say and she said that she thought that I should get a star and told them about the kick boxing class last night and how I stayed... Wow you could have blown me over.
Sometimes BLONDE shocks me and I realise why there is a reason I am friends with her. I am getting to like her more in the last month since we have been doing the WW and exercise. I also think that she has changed since she has left her husband too maybe she isn't stressed as much anymore because she isn't with him I don't know.

So I have another week to find out if I get my first 5 kilos. Why is it so hard? I can't believe that me being as big as I am that I can't loose it a little faster at the start. I don't quite understand how with all the exercise I am doing and the food I am eating and keeping within the points that I am not doing this! That there isn't a loss every week. Apart from the fact that I have had 2 gains in 5 weeks (one 300grams and one 200 grams)I don't think I am doing too bad. I just want that star! I want to keep loosing it. I want to be 100 kilos I know my goal weight is supposed to be 75 but I want to be 100 kilo's and I think I would be happy at that weight.

My WW leader looked at my tracker last week and said that I should be trying to eat my dairy and to change the mince to premium but that is all she could see was the problem. She said I vary my food so it isn't because it wasn't a varied diet. So I tried that this last week and well I gained 200grams... so who knows aye.

I just want it to come off. I want to be healthy. I want to go and buy some nice clothes and not pay the earth. I don't want to be stared at anymore.

Anyway enough of my blabbing
Ciao
Chubby Mum

No comments: