Monday 7 February 2005

Discouraged

My day was ok today. At least I managed to go for a walk tonight even though it was only 1/2 an hour I still managed to enjoy it.
I feel discouraged this week and that is probably why I haven't really written in here this week properly. I want to loose this weight but haven't felt motivated and quite depressed really. My support group hasn't really been online this week and really most of them had a good reason for not being on with family problems and all but I think I have been a little down because they haven't been online. I have not been on a high this week and sort of started going back on my diet a little.
Especially Saturday when I went to the hen's party. But hey I think I got back on track today. But I do think that this Tuesday night I would have gained and not lost because I haven't done my kick boxing and I have felt like the food I have eaten has not been right even though my husband has been weighing it and keeping track (perfectly I might add) he really wants to encourage me to do this.
I really do have the best husband in the world in so many ways and I don't really appreciate him near enough to what I should.
I will have to think about how I am going to treat him for his birthday as he deserves to be treated properly for once. I got a bit creeped out when BLONDE said that she would like to buy him his outside speakers for the back yard... it didn't make me feel good at all. We brought them anyway (she didn't know this at the time) I am glad though because they were something that she knew I wanted to get him. I don't want her to buy him a present... I know that sounds like a bitch but she sometimes doesn't know when to stop... and if she got him something better than me his wife it just makes me feel uneasy. Why would she buy something expensive for him anyway... it isn't like we buy her birthday presents and she didn't get me anything for my birthday.
Oh my T.O.M should be starting this week BOOHOOO.
Well back into the kickboxing tomorrow night woohoooo is all I have to say Woohoooo!
Well guys I am going to bed now and I will try and do some more in the diary tomorrow that would be more interesting.
Thanks Queen for your entry today! I am looking in to doing tap!! just a little scared to go by myself. But I have to go and do something like that to get me meeting other people and to stop being afraid to get out and let everyone see me or whisper behind my back.
Chubby Mum
posted on 9:55 p.m. >

No comments: