Sunday 9 September 2007

Day 25 - L Challenge

Got up and hubby coloured my hair this morning and streaked it and then went down for breakfast and did the chores and went and got the groceries. OMG I had grocery shopping it bores me silly he he he.


Came home and went for a bike ride with the boys it was a nice day.


Took the boys to their Grandmothers place at 3pm woohooo so they were staying the night there so that we can sleep in... in the morning woohooo.


Came back from dropping them off and spent a hour in bed just relaxing and reading my magazine... and if any of you have children you know that reading a magazine is hard when you have kids around (but I didn't woohooo he he he he).....


Hubby straightened my hair for the night and I got dressed up for dinner and felt quite pretty tonight. I don't usually wear white or anything with a pattern on it so I felt quite good.


Met everyone at the restaurant and we all got on so well and didn't stop talking the whole time. I really enjoyed myself and enjoyed the company and the food. I don't think I ate too much and didn't feel over full or anything. Delwyn and I had a Cosmopolitan and a Dragonfly cocktails and was having fun.


Lee-Anne and Colin came and it was soooo great to see them both and I am so glad that she came over. She was the only blogger that was there but both her and Colin fitted in well with everyone... what a wonderful couple they are.


My friend Pam came (the friend that just got separated and having trouble with her ex) and she enjoyed herself. It was nice to see her come out of her shell and chat and I think she had a great night.


There was my friend Delwyn who I used to go with to my Lean group and then there was Marina and David who are the parents of one of my son's friends. I really enjoy spending time with Marina she is one of the ones I go to afternoon tea with on a Thursday.


So anyway we started at 7pm and left the restaurant at 11.30 woohooo and got home at about 12 because we took Delwyn home. I really enjoyed myself.


Took the damn camera and then left it in the bloody car GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR was annoyed as I wanted some photo's but I am sure that Lyn will send me a copy of the one on her cell phone (that we texted to ChrisH he he he and said that here were the two tarts in Hamilton he he). How funny was that... Poor Chris (we still wuv ya).


I had a great night!! I am so happy that it was a great night!


Tomorrow morning hubby said that he would make me breakfast in bread and I want some grainy bread with poached eggs and salmon OHHHHH yummy.


Anyway goodnight everyone it is 12.30 and I am watching the rugby with All Blacks against Italy so far it is 43 against NIL (to us he he)... they aren't that good.

11 comments:

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Sounds like you had a lovely, fun night out!

What a shame you forgot your camera though...

I hope your week will be a good one!

xx

Jaxx said...

Am glad you had a good time - was there in spirit. Have a Happy Birthday :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Glad you had an awesome night...
Biggest hugs...

Felicity said...

Sounds like u had a blast not like u not to have camera on hand girl u r sliping.

Hope u r having a lovley day

We must have been posting about smae time early hours I am feeling the late night now so off for a nanna nap

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday CM. Sounds like you had a fantastic night. Your hair and outfit sounds gorgeous.

Hope you are having a great relaxing day today.

Chris H said...

It was neat to get the photo , glad you had a lovely birthday chick.

Tania said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great night - you deserve it!

Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous night, I'm sooooooooooo disappointed you left your camera in the car...grrrrr!

Did you get your eggs and salmon on grainy toast for breakkie?

Lee-Anne said...

Yep we had a great night mate. Hope your Sunday was great and you got a lovely lie in.

celtic_girl said...

Hope you had a happy birthday.

Kate said...

Whoops, I'm such a doofus! I kept reading all about your birthday but didn't think to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sounds like you had a pretty fab time :-)