Tuesday 13 March 2007

Weekend went well

Mar 13, 2007 at 1:01 PM

Went to the gym on Sunday morning with hubby and did a really good work out that on Monday my arms were hurting he he he

We went grocery shopping and Jeremy's mum looked after the boys as my mum wasn't feeling well.

When the groceries were finished we went outside and took Quinn's training wheels off his bike as he isn't using it and then refused to use the bike so after some persuading we got him on and then he was full on on the bike and loving it and smiling because he can go faster now and it didn't take too long for him to learn how to ride without them.

We went for a family bike ride and I was finding it hard to keep up with him as he was going fast as he he he my little monkey. He said to me "I am sooo good mum aren't I... how clever is that" I had to laugh it was so funny to hear that. He is a cleaver little monkey that is for sure.

What is up with me and my food lately. I have lost the umph and not sure how to get myself on track. I am craving chocolate and just eating it! I don't want to and I don't want to gain but I don't seem to care at the moment...

It is Jeremy's birthday tomorrow... and my mum has given him some money for us to go out to dinner just the two of us and then on Saturday we are going out with all our friends so that should be good. I did invites and all and sent them and felt quite proud.

I am working hard on my invites and looking for so many different ideas so if you guys find an invite (ANY INVITE) that is different and I can rearrange for me to use then please send it to me or take a photo for me. I would really appreciate it.

I get my business cards this afternoon woohoooo and then I have to get my website sorted! Also have to some research in to prices for car sign writing (probably the magnetic ones but a friend said that if you go over a certain speed they can peel off so that put me off a little).
My friend Tania (that owns the flower shop) is just amazing she is such an inspriation and her business is growing like you wouldn't believe. She found out that she has gotten accepted to be a teleflora florist (which is really hard to get) and she is just growing this business at a fast rate. She has also been telling people about Papaya Invites and also when she gets a tradesperson that would benefit what I am doing she gets their card and at the trade fair in the weekend she picked up so much information for me so that I can get things wholesale. I just think she is the best friend... she is so busy with her own business yet she is trying to help me as well.

I am going to do some flyers for her this week so she can send put them in people's letterboxes in the weekend. I might just sneek my logo and phone number in there too and not charge for the flyer etc he he he so I get some advertising too.

I have her son's birthday invites to do as well... something to do with fishing so if you have any ideas please do not hesitate to tell me he he

Just a little note to say big hugs to Felicity for losing a close friend this week. My thoughts are with you hun.

Anyway I better get some work done he he he
Love Mandz


Comments

Hippygal wrote:
Mar 13, 2007 at 1:39 PM
Hi Just letting you know I am still reading just not commenting much. Ummm I was considering getting those magnetic things for the car advertising the Tourette site, I don't really want to paint the car......will have to look into it more. BTW how is the printer, what sort did you get......... oh yeah the invitations look great to. Jaxx

Rachel's World wrote:
Mar 13, 2007 at 2:15 PM
Yay I can finally leave a message. I don't know if it is that I am on the new blogger or if it is the work computer but I am having a REALLY hard time leaving anyone messages.............you know I'm always here ay?

Papaya Invites are looking awesome and I can't wait until you get your own website (how exciting).

Andrew's Cadbury car has those magnetic advertising and he can boot it and never have they even looked like coming off, so I think if you get good quality ones you will be fine (much less expensive I have heard).

Lee wrote:
Mar 13, 2007 at 3:31 PM
Hey Mandy, sorry I have not been online much...
Your invites look great - and its great that your friend is helping out too:)
Happy Birthady to Jeremy!!!

Kateypie wrote:
Mar 13, 2007 at 9:33 PM
Ooh yes, I do have at least one invite I can photograph and show you, will get onto it this week, and I was wondering... maybe you could sell some of your gorgeous cards in your friend's flower shop?x

fortysumthing wrote:
Mar 13, 2007 at 10:03 PM
Hello dear girl, just want you to know you're doing the invites for my wedding. Btw, haven't heard from you if you want to come..... hint, hint.
I think you're doing great. Maybe too much floating around in your head. Sometimes its best if we don't analyzise too much but just concentrate on what's around us NOW.

You have to live your life for you. Enjoy your life - and that's you, hubby, and the kids. (I put them in the right order too)

Love you girl and believe in you.

No comments: