Wednesday 14 March 2007

SHINY PRETTY

Mar 14, 2007 at 1:10 PM

OHHHH my business cards are sooo pretty.... I can't stop looking at them he he he

I put some up on the reception at work and I have given some to hubby to take to his work and I handed some to a lady at work as her daughter has a 21st coming up.

Lee-Anne... can't wait to design those invites hun. Need to know some things but wohoo it is going to be cool.

I am a thinker... and sometimes I think toooooo much I know. I think at this time of year I really want to know what is happening in my life so that I can get on with it. I am happy with my invite business at the moment. I just have to get out there and get it started. I am still in the process of doing samples and doing up price lists.. because I need to know I make some money out of it and not that I am just covering the paper used for the invites ya know.

I am not happy with work at the moment. I don't mind the work I do and I don't mind the times it suits me down to a T but I don't like all the lies and all the crap that goes on as I take it all on board ya know.

Well I got my new printer DID I TELL YOU ALL? he he he but not sure if I am altogether happy with it now that I have played with it. There is no manual feed and I tried to print on vellum last night and it smuged up but it didn't do that with my old printer grrrr but I am sure I can work a way of dealing with that hmmmm will just have to see.

I am not too sure how to set up the accounts for keeping track of all this either. I have been doing it in excel but not sure if that is going to be good enough either. It is all about learning a new program and with all the other stuff I have to do to get this up and running it is just too much he he he but I will have to do it aye.

Going out to dinner tonight to a Japanese restaurant as it is hubby's birthday today and he is the big 35 OUCH but he is such a darling ya know!!! So we are going on a date. It will be so nice to do that.

Anyway I better get some work done.

I will update later as to what happened in my day.

I did have some of the Directors of the creches I work for say today when I said I am looking for another job... they said that they don't want that to happen so that was nice. One of them said she would give up her office so I could come and work there doing the same job but it is like 40 minutes out of town he he he and too far for me to take the kids etc to school.

See ya
Mandz

Comments

Chris H wrote:
Mar 14, 2007 at 8:03 PM
It's all sounding so exciting, the invitation business that is. A Japanese restuarant... oooo should be able to make some healthy choices there! Do tell what ya had....

Lynise wrote:
Mar 15, 2007 at 12:34 PM
Hi Mandy,
In regards to the magnetic signs for vehicles, I have been using them for about 4 years and have never had them blow off when driving. We travel up to Auckland every second day at the moment taking berries to our exporter and zip along between 100km - 110 without any problem.
I use Microsoft home & office to do our accounts on and find it was really easy to use and works well for what I need. I didn't like MYOB either, I didn't find it very user friendly and I also couldn't export data from the employer file to assist me when working out PAYE which was a major pain as it meant I was entering the same date twice. (unless I was doing something wrong, but it didn't work well for what I needed).
Hope you had a lovely evening out with your husband, and a HUGE happy birthday to him.
Keep smiling

No comments: