Thursday 8 March 2007

What a Nong am I

Mar 8, 2007 at 10:00 AM

What a nong am I

I forgot to tell you that I lost 500 grams on Tuesday night and I am happy with that as it is a good loss for me... and hey it is better that I lose and not gain woohoo... so I am not down to 121.1 and I have 1.4 to get to my 35 kilos and 1.2 to get to the teens... it is taking a while but it is going to come off so that is good.

I think I am in the right headspace for my weight loss this year. I am not focussing too much on it but still be aware of what I should and shouldn't do and it is working. I have been tracking (without missing a day) since the 2nd January 2007 and I think that is working for me. I decided that the only person I was cheating by not writing down my food was me because no one was actually looking at it and if I ate it then it should go down. Funny really because I always thought that I would get in trouble for eating a chocolate etc but if I wanted it why shouldn't I have it as long as it was all in moderation.

Had to work this morning from 7.30 to 8.30 because Auckland decided that they would stuff things up so I had to go in to do my statements to parent geeshhh but hey I got paid for it so that is good.

I am in my office at home at the moment trying to design some more invitations... it is sooo exciting. I have my verticals opened and looking out to the beautiful weather and I have my tv going for a bit of noise... it feels so right. Plus I am writing to you guys and it feels soooooo great. Kids are at school... all I need now is have a deer go past (he he he he) and I will be in disneyland he he he sooo funny.

Anyway I might come and update later

Have a great day everyone
Love Mandz



Comments

Chris H wrote:
Mar 8, 2007 at 2:05 PM
well that loss is fantastic, slow and steady mate. Disneyland? Yeah Right! But I do know the feeling....

Kateypie wrote:
Mar 8, 2007 at 8:21 PM
Well done on your loss :-)

No comments: