Tuesday 27 March 2007

My weigh in tonight... nervous

Mar 27, 2007 at 2:29 PM

Nervous about weigh in tonight.

But think I did ok..

We shall see

It will be late updating as I am going out to dinner straight afterwards with friends that are over here from Melbourne woohooo

Chubbymum

UPDATE
DRUM ROLL PLEASE OMG OMG I lost 1.5 kilos WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO as you know I don't ever lose that amount EVER EVER EVER.... it is usually 800 or less so WOHOOOOOOOOOOO.

I was so happy.

So I have 1.2 to get to 35 kilos and 900 grams to get to the TEENS and I am going to do this!! I have to as I am getting sick to death of yoyoing.... AND IT IS MY OWN FAULT no one else to blame but me.

I tracked this week like you wouldn't believe. I have been tracking since January every single day but I haven't been totally focused on the points ya know... still putting everything down just not worrying if I go over or under and I think that was the mistake.

I am soooo happy and feel really good that I am finally feeling like I am on track.
Love ya all
Chubbymum

Comments

Celtic Girl wrote:
Mar 27, 2007 at 3:21 PM
Good luck with your weigh in and remember what happens,happens, you can't change the past only the future.

Kateypie wrote:
Mar 28, 2007 at 8:33 AM
Well done! You must feel great :-)

Anne wrote:
Mar 28, 2007 at 9:22 AM
Well done - you've worked hard for that!

Tracy wrote:
Mar 28, 2007 at 2:48 PM
Fantastic loss!!!!!!!! Roll on the teens. Congratulations :-)

Chris H wrote:
Mar 28, 2007 at 6:24 PM
WOOO HOOO way to go, you rock girl! Roll on the teens1

No comments: