Tuesday 31 May 2005

Redundancy

Feeling like crap... we got a letter from the Dean today saying that there will be some redundancies and saying "this can be achieved only through a reduction in salary costs" That he will be meeting with the chairpersons in the next week and that by the 17th the departments have to put forth their plan. So by the 10th our Chairperson has said he is going to have a meeting with us to discuss what the findings were and so by the end of the month I suppose I know whether or not I will have a job.

It sucks and I am fretting like crazy!!!

I like my job!! I like the hours and I like the people I work with. I don't want to loose my job.
So the first deadline for our chairperson is the 17 on what he thinks should be the jobs to be cut. Then I suppose we know by the end of the month. OMG if any of you pray... PLEASE pray for my job this month!! I need all the help I can get. I don't want to leave.

Stress is going to a bad thing for me this month!!! I am not too sure if I can concentrate on this nightmare going on at work and loosing weight!

I am just not sure!!

A sad Chubbymum is signing off :-(

ChubbyMum

No comments: