Tuesday 24 May 2005

Overwhelmed

I do tend to talk about BLONDE a lot in here don't I! I think because sometimes she just boils my blood and I don't want to be a total bitch and tell her exactly what I am thinking... or telling her to piss off I am sick of the crap that goes on I put it in here. It is weird when I go back and read my diary and read what I have written as it doesn't seem like me.

Today went so fast and we were short staffed as the other two ladies were away so I found out that I was doing my job and theirs as well today grrrrr.

Left work early because the school phoned to say our oldest son had fallen and hit his head on the concrete... so I was a little worried and when I got there he was ok but took him home... don't like head injury's. I don't think my boss was happy that I was leaving a half an hour early but hey my son is more important and it just goes to show that without us there things don't run smoothly so let's hope that they don't make us redundant.

That is still looming in the back ground and think that June will be horrible with more redundancies happening. I don't know how all of a sudden they are going to get all this work done but no one to do the job!!! How can they justify it?

Well.... I am in the throws of thinking about going into business with someone at the moment.. I can't even tell you what sort of business or anything yet so hopefully we can work it out and go for it! I have always wanted to own my own business. I know it will take a lot of time to get it up and running but I do think in the long run I would like to do this... There is only 2 things I really want to do before I die and that is see Venice and own a business. I have achieved all else that I wanted in my life and I have a fantastic family... so hey!

Food wise has been ok today. I had macaroni and cheese for lunch (not a lot) and homemade waffles for breakfast with banana in like a sandwich (home made ones hmmmmm yummmy) and a muesli bar and lots of water. Had a lovely WW recipe Chicken with Udon Noodles hmmm it was fantastic.

Woohoo another Monday over with!

I have sooo much work outside of work this week.. I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I have 6 tapes to transcribe and also have to update 2 busines websites and I want to make some of my homemade jewellery... GEESH and all I want to do is sit and play on the computer.

Anyway gonna go now!! Hope everyone is having a great week.

LoVEEEEE ChubbyMum

No comments: