Wednesday 18 May 2005

Thank You's!!!!

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Kate asked if BLONDE knows about my diary! She knows one exists as I said it in front of her once.. She doesn't know what it is called and that that is why the photos and diary aren't shown on it so that she can't look up diaries or blogs and do a search.

I have been talking to her boyfriend (yep she back with him OMG) and he is so intuitive that it scares me! He knows what she is like but wants to get to know her dispite that... I like this guy!
Thanks you for all the comments about my photos.. I look at them and don't see a HUGE change but I do feel the changes happening. I have been sooo off track the last couple of weeks but haven't gained (so far). This last week I haven't done any kickboxing or walking and I am ashamed of that because tonight's weigh in will not be a favourable one I am sure.

I have to get the motivation back!! I want to loose more! But this winter has taken me for six and can't get the motivated!! How do I get it back! I have a goal to loose more weight before September when my brother in law comes back so it isn't because I don't have a goal!

How do you do it? How do all of you that have past the loss of 10 kilos do it? I mean there is so much willpower and sticking to something? I wish you all lived close!!! I need so much motivation sometimes it is hard to keep going!.

Thank you Margaret... I do see what you mean about the sparkle... with loosing only 9 kilos I do feel better about myself.. my self esteem is much better than it has been for a long time too! A friend here at work hasn't seen me for a month as we haven't had morning tea with each other (we work in different depts at the Uni) and she said "OMG you are getting skinny!!! he was such a boost you wouldn't believe as she doesn't give compliments easily.. he he he.

Sunday I actually took my hubby and boys to the park down the road to play soccer with them. I ran after balls and I played goaly and I tried to get the ball off my hubby it was fantastic to feel like I am living again and not use the "I'm too tired" excuse... it was thrilling. One of my son's school friends mum saw us there and mentioned it on Monday at school how fantastic it looked!
I have tracked this week apart from Sunday and have been keeping under (a couple of points) or within points so at least I am keeping up with that. My monthly is coming I can feel it so this week I will be heavier on the scale too... but I have to take what I get because I have no one but myself to blame for not doing the exercise.

Leenie!!! you are the funniest person I have ever met!!! Love it!!! just had to tell you.

Karen thank you for your email the other day!!THANK YOU THANK YOU... you are gem! One day you will be a mum... I feel it!!! and wow that kid will be the luckiest kid in the world to have a mum like you!

Janine!! Love the hair girl!!!

To everyone that posted a comment!!! OMG thank you for listening (reading) thank you for being there!!!!

Anyway better get some work done he he he

ChubbyMum

No comments: