Friday 18 March 2005

On a high

OK another entry... but I went to my taebo (or kickboxing)class tonight and I am so sore!! I really pushed and pushed myself. I am so proud that you couldn't believe!!

I feel on a high because I have really tried to push myself to do more in the exercise. I mean I am sweating so much now and a couple of years ago when I was trying to loose weight I never ever had a sweat on my brow!! I am sweating so much that I have to have a towel there at the gym.

My arms and thighs are sooooo sore tonight!!!! I just can't get over it. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I can't get enough of the exercise. Well I am addicted to kickboxing. I can't say I love walking but if you give me a kickboxing class everyday and I could afford it then I would be there.

Anyway enough of my rambling. Don't forget this is the second entry for the day..
Byeee
ChubbyMum

No comments: