Monday 28 March 2005

BLONDE again GEESH me!!!

Hey.... Just like to say thanks Queen you are right in a way... it is a form of flattery that is for sure that she copies but after 10 years of knowing her it gets a little much because I do want to be her friend and with friends I feel that you should be able to tell them anything and everything but there are things she doesn't know about me and I will never tell her because of the fear of her copying... and that is the part that I am sad about.

I have to feel free to be totally honest with friends or it doesn't seem right, I mean isn't that what friends are for... to lean on and to listen to and to be totally honest?. The times I have told her things she has gone and done or got it before me like it was a race or something and I realllly hate it.

Sometimes it feels like she is changing and that I can feel free to say stuff to her like for instance that I do scrapbooking but I just don't feel like it will be right...like I would have to compete again.

Anyway... don't want to say more than that.. I had a good day today! Didn't wake up till 1pm OMG 1pm I haven't done that in 5 years so that was fantastic. We went at 2.30 and got the boys from their granddads and OMG I missed them and all I wanted to do with hug and kiss them and hug and kiss them.

This weekend has been a shocker for food!!! I have done a lot like painting the fence and I ACTUALLY mowed the lawns yep yep yep I mowed the lawns. My hubby actually took a photo of it too he he he he. But I ate a big Easter Egg.. and feel guilty but I sat back and thought Easter is only once a year and as long as it isn't going to be every weekend then oh well I gain one week! I still have to have some nasty foods but all in moderation.

I don't want to go back to work on Thursday! I have been off since Friday and I don't want it to end.

Anyway going now!!!! Had enough of the moaning about BLONDE.

Have a good night everyone
Chubby Mum posted on 6:36 p.m.

No comments: