Wednesday 16 March 2005

2nd entry for today

I lost... yep I lost but not a lot but it is better than gaining aye... So I lost 200 grams!

I know this is going to sound really silly and bitchy but BLONDE has now lost more than me OMG why haven't I lost more... they say that bigger people loose more... what am I doing wrong. Yes I know people keep saying it is better that you are loosing than gaining and I have still lost 5.2 kilos but I want to do better and I need to understand and I don't.

My hubby seems to think it is because I am working full time and I was loosing better when I didn't have that extra pressure of work and the kids etc.. That I was thinking about what I was eating and with work I feel like I am nibbling all the time and with lunches it is better to have it at home then I am not tempted to buy the wrong things etc.

I have stopped taking my purse to the cafe when I meet the girls for lunch and I hope that makes a difference next week.

I don't know what else to say in this tonight but might write some more later.

Other than that I am really glad that I went to WW tonight... the group is starting to become so much more fun and the people are actually warming up to each other.

BYEEEEE
Chubby Mum

No comments: