Saturday 19 March 2005

Book

I am reading a book at the moment called "The secret dreamworld of a shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella" OMG OMG it is such a light and funny book. I just can't put it down. Sometimes I wonder if I am like this lady and then I sit back and think OMG I cannot be a stupid as this lady and how she keeps buying and buying things... I am not into labels or anything but sometimes I do find that I want to buy buy buy. Reading this book has got me in fits of laughter.
Anyway I was reading it in my break at work today and thought that I would mention it.
Reply with more about my day later.

Chubbymum

Yep back again... well boss came out and said thanks for taking the work for the last three weeks she appreciates it but then she mentioned an incident back 10 days ago when one of the lecturers said something and was teasing the other lady here and I said "You are lucky she hasn't told you to bugger off" he he he and he smiled and seemed like he could take a joke... well apparently my boss went to him the next day and apologised and he said what for???... she said for me saying that to him... OMG OMG OMG and he said he wasn't offended.

I wouldn't have said it if I was going to upset someone and he could tell that I was only joking and that is why he laughed... sometimes I really get the impression that the people I work with are a bunch of prudes.

I can't wait to get back to my own office where I won't come out all day and I won't talk to anyone... I am just a natural friendly person and now I feel like I talk to much and I shouldn't have an opinion... You know I wasn't hurt when they said it but now that I have had time to think...

I am really upset with the fact that they would go and apologise for something I had said when it was me that said it and they weren't even in the room to see that the lecturer's expression was one of laughter and not pissed off... I am sure he would say something to me.

So now I am thinking that I will never ever volenteer to do anymore overtime at all because they have known me a year in this department and know that I am straight forward person and that I am not a little small mouse that will sit there and say nothing. I don't think they realised how much it hurt.

I am considerate of people and go out of my way to help and now I can feel the steam coming out of my ears.

Anyway
Chubbymum
posted on 3:59 p.m.

No comments: