Thursday 26 July 2007

Refused Cake

Today has been a good day.



I refused, cake, muffin and quiche and OMG a V... went to my weekly afternoon tea with friends and I did well in saying no to all the yummy treats.



Breakfast

3 Weetbix

Milk

1 tsp sugar



Morning tea

Pretzels (small handful)



Lunch

4 CruskitsTuna (tomatoe and basil)

Cottage Cheese

Tomatoe

Avocado

Pepper

hmmmmmmm



Afternoon Tea

Mocha Frappe (with water no milk and no cream)

Peach


Dinner

Chicken

Couscous

Beans

Carrots

Cauliflour.


I have this kilo to get off before next week and I AM GOING TO DO THIS.... I am feeling so positive about it this week.... It is very hard for me to lose more than 500 grams a week but this week it feels right. I don't have other things like my business to concentrate on and it will happen.

No comments: