Wednesday 18 October 2006

Wednesday - Feeling better

Met Lee-anne today what a gem she is....it was soooo easy to talk to her and the time went too fast that is for sure. I would love to catch up again Lee-anne and thank you very very very much for lunch.. NEXT time it is on me.

We went to the cafe at the end of the street. I like that little cafe as it is not pretentious it is so comfy and there isn't lots and lots of choices or bad choices so I am happy with that. I can't believe that just meeting Lee-anne that we talked so freely... I got a bit tongue tied he he he he but that is what I am like when I am a little nervous.

Had the soccer photos tonight and it went off with no hitches and the boys were well behaved.

Met Debbie at the gym at 7 and we did the following:

  • 10 minutes treadmill
  • 2000 mtrs Rower
  • 10 minutes on Cross Trainer (I up'd my speed from 55 to 68 so I was really happy with that)

Then we went and did the circuit like Sunday night

  • Inner thigh machine
  • Sit ups
  • Cross Trainer
  • Arm push ups (not sure what they are called but machine pushing the bar up with weights)
  • Spin Bike
  • Leg Extensions
  • Cross Trainer
  • Arm pull downs
  • Spin Bike
  • Leg push outs
  • Spin Bike
  • Arm push outs
  • Outer thighs
  • Cross trainer
  • Laying on tummy lifting calf muscles up with weights (for the butt)
  • Spin Bike

I felt great afterwards... I so want to lose this week.

Sorry about the post last night but I have been really upset about the Kris situation and I know reading this you don't get both sides of the story and only mine.

I am going to endeavour not to talk about her again as my friend Delwyn says "she is not worth the trouble, I told you not to go back into the situation last time" so from now on I said to her I will listen to her more ;-)

I am going to lose this next 10 kilos faster than a year this time. In the past year I have only lost 10 kilos and it isn't going to happen that way in the next year... so keep the encouragement coming guys I really really need it!

KT I am reading a Geneen Roth book called "Appetites" and I must admit I like the way she writes. I want to get the other books by her now especially since this one mentions the other books and how she has changed the way she thinks about things since back then... even though she says she still believes in what she wrote.

I have my LEAN tomorrow with Crusher and I know that they will be going outside again I am just hoping that there are no hills as I really want to build up my thigh muscles before attempting too much on my knees. I tell you though I want to run like the others when I am out there but I am afraid of the pain I have been having and I don't want to make it worse.

Woohoo long weekend this weekend and no work on Monday woohoo that means I have to work only 2 days next week yayyyy.

Breakfast
Crumpet
Grapes

Morning Tea
Carrot sticks (have such a craving for them at the moment)
Pretzels

Lunch
Vegetable Frittata
Latte
(Lunch with Lee-anne)

Dinner
Beef Stirfry with Udon Noodles

2 Bottles of Water

Anyway it is time for me to go to bed as I have Crusher in the morning and I don't want to be grumpy he he he

Thanks for the comments on last nights post.... they meant a lot that you took the time to comment.

Love ya CM

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aren't you the exercise queen? I love seeing what you are doing at the gym.

I have definately fallen in love with our gyms treadmill......weird aye because I have never been on one before and thought it would be boring but OH NO, just love it!!!

Glad your feeling better today missy.

Leighanne said...

I have met a fellow blooger and is so weird...never met but we know so much about each other, no funny silences or anything!!

I can't wait to meet more now:)
Hope you are having a great day:)