Tuesday 10 October 2006

Drum Roll Please

DRUMMMMMMM
ROLLLLLLLL
PLEAAASSEE


Do a little jig!!

Do a little jig!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I made my
30 KILOS!!! Wohoooooooooo

--------------------------------------------------------------
I lost 1.1 kilos this week!!

I am excited and I am happy and I DID IT!!

I screamed with the WW ladies weighed me and then said that I managed to make the 30 kilo's and I screamed and they screamed and hugged me and I phoned hubbie to tell him and he was excited and said that I am a "skinny bitch" he he he he... and then I phoned CRUSHER to tell her and she screamed and then laughed saying that the people in the supermarket were looking at here thinking "what is wrong with that lady" he he he... then I was going to phone Kris but I got a message on my cellphone to say that I didn't have anymore money left on it arghhhhhhhhh

No comments: