Sunday 21 May 2006

Quite angry at myself this week.

Didn't get a chance to sleep in this morning as we were going for a walk with Hubby's dad and step mum.

We headed out about 11.15am and went to the Hamilton Gardens to walk along the river going towards Cambridge. It was hilly and half way the path stopped but it was great to get out with us all and also their 2 dogs. I am a little sore but I enjoyed it heaps. The boys enjoyed it too as there were so many things to look at and do.

We got back to the gardens and got a sandwich and fruit salad and sat on the bank watching the ducks in Turtle lake. We were talking about the fact that Hubby and I have never seen a turtle in there and his Dad said they have so we went around the board walk to see if we could see one and we did... we saw a real one on a rock right at the back it was fabulous to see that is for sure. Not that a turtle is fantastic just that it is different than looking at ducks he he.

I feel quite bad about my food this week. I don't think I have gone overboard but I don't think I have made the right choices especially when it comes to the carbohydrates.... how can I stop it. I know I have mentioned it before but I just feel like in the last week I have gone overboard. I want to get to the Novatel... I want this pampering weekend but it isn't motivating me to get there.. why can't I be like any normal person and have simple goals and really go for it?

One thing I have been trying to do this week is that bloody water... I have been trying to drink as much as I can. I usually hate water but this week it hasn't been too much of a problem he he he. I cannot ask for much of a loss this Monday. But hey that is life. I am trying to sort out what I am craving when.. I hear so many people do this and I want to think more about what I am eating. For the past year I have been just eating and not thinking about why I am eating when I am eating.... but I am not going to do that anymore. I want to know what is happening because this is a lifestyle change for good ya know.

Anyway going now.... getting myself pissed off as I am feeling like a stupid cow and not achieving my goals... I am hating myself at the moment.

CM

No comments: