Saturday 17 November 2007

Weigh In results

..............................................................

Weigh in at Home Loss: 1.2 Kilos

Current weight: 119.5 kgs

Total loss from WW: 35.2 kgs

Total loss from start: 40.5 kgs

..............................................................


Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I lost 1.2 this week.


I have been in such a funk for the last couple of weeks and I am still not down to my lowest ever but that is ok because I am back on track.... Feel great about the loss this week it is fantastic.

Chubbymum

8773

7 comments:

Lyn said...

Fantastic chick!!! I told Bill you've lost over 40kgs and he said to say a big CONGRATS from him!!

Yay we are doing this!!!!

Chris H said...

Ahhh ya clever tart... you are doing well!!!! I am totally envious of your motivation. *going to hide in the closet now*... I ate 4 !!! friggin scones today!

libra said...

Well done you!! :) You rock

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Oh, well done on such a great loss for this week.

It's great to hear that you are well and truly back on track once again :-D

Have a great weekend!

xx

Tania said...

Back under 120 - you go girl! Congrats on the loss.

Anne said...

Great loss! Also great to hear you sounding so positive!!

Rachel said...

Way to go girl! Excellent loss.

I missed this post when I checked in the other day and see that fab roller skating scrap page.