Monday 5 November 2007

Sick

I think the last couple of weeks have caught up on me. I have tonsilitis today. I am back tracking as from yesterday.

So I am at home sick today. Took the boys to school at 8.30 went to bed when I got home and only just got out of bed at 2.30 in time to pick up the boys... sore throat and sinuses feel like crap.

But apart from that I am feeling like I am back.

Sorry I have been out of action for the last couple of weeks I think things have just caught up on me.

In the weekend I decided to open up my Digital Scrapbook blog and not password it anymore and see how it goes because I am doing more and more. I have a deal with myself to at least do 4 pages a week... so we shall see how it goes.

I have had a couple of challenges with katiepie with them too so we are expanding our skills.. it has been great doing them.

Saturday was such a busy day for us.... we managed to do the shopping, clean the caravan, mow the lawn (I did the front lawn), wash the car, go for a 8km bike ride, paint the fence.... OMG so by the end of Saturday I was buggered and Sunday was a relax day and did cards and watched DVD's so that was good especially since I wasn't feeling that wonderful.

Hubby and I go away this weekend wooohoooooooooo.

Chubbymum

7 comments:

Helena said...

take care of you babe :)

libra said...

Wow just checked out your scrapping booking it is awesome you are so talented. Hope you feeling better being sick sucks. I have been back to buy more beads lol

WeeeSplat said...

gees woman I don't know, i think I'm gonna get a cruisy Monday and what happens? You're sick. How inconsiderate :P
Hope you're feeling better chickie. If I don't talk to you before then, have a wicked weekend :)

Chris H said...

Hope you are 100% by the weekend chick.

Kate said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

I am loving our challenges! Must say I have been a bit slack this week and I think I will be doing some catching up tonight in time for tomorrow.

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Awww, soooo sorry to hear that you aren't feeling 100% right now. I do hope that things improve for you real soon!

Also, lovely scrapbook pages :-)

I hope that you are well enough to be able to thorougly enjoy your weekend away!

Look after yourself ;-)

Lins x

Rachel said...

Sorry your not feeling up to scratch chickadee.

I've posted 5 scrapbook pages I did last night.