Monday 26 November 2007

Keas Sleepover (Scouts)

Well this weekend was the Keas sleepover in the scout hall. OMG I am buggered...

Will post some photos later of what the weekend was like. It went fast but the sleeping was good. The kids all went to sleep really well in the tents (made up inside the hall he he) but our airbed went down as soon as we got in it grrrr so I slept on a hard wooden COLD floor all night.. so needless to say was quite grouchy in the morning when I woke up and today feeling really tired.

Got my monthly on Thursday so needless to say I gained 400 grams this week but hey that is life....

Tired and at work at present... grumpy too he he he but I went out for my 20 minute walk at morning tea so feeling great that I did that. I am trying to get my step average up... I had been averaging about 6,000 in September and last weeks average steps were 8,889 so I am sooo happy with that and I will be trying to increase them.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

A Kea's sleepover - you are MAD I tell ya, MAD!!!!!

Chris H said...

Did you not get my text mate? Glad to see you are still around.