Tuesday 27 February 2007

No post last night & WW UPDATE

Feb 27, 2007 at 9:37 AM

There was no post last night even though I really really wanted to post... didn't have much that I could talk about but felt like it ya know.

I went to bed at 7.30 straight after dinner because I was not feeling well at all... really upset tummy and couldn't keep my eyes open... OMG I just want these last four weeks to be over with and stop feeling so bad.... I can't get rid of this cold grrr but hey it didn't turn in to the the flu so that is a consolation.

Went to the gym at 6 to 7 to do my kickboxing class and while I was doing the class I kept thinking OMG 2 years ago I couldn't do one set without stopping to breath and now I am only stopping because my face is dripping and I need to wipe it. I love the sweating and I know some of you are going to think what a strange person but I could never sweat before... it just wouldn't happen and now it is coming down in droves and I LOVE IT he he he he he.

I am punching harder and sit ups are getting so much easier and even all the upper thigh work is getting better. I feel fantastic.

Now did I tell you that on Friday a teacher (that I haven't officially met just that I see her walking around) came up to me and said "you look absolutly fantastic and you inspired me to go and lose some weight (she is another big lady) and she has now lost 16 kilos WOW was I ever shocked I mean I didn't even know this lady and because of me she has gone and helped herself... isn't that fantastic!!!! she is look really good too.

I know I promised to get some photos up of my invites but because I went to bed so early I didn't get the time but will endeavour to do it tonight after weight watchers and parent/teacher interviews.

I have now got a 10 year old birthday invites and a wedding to do and might have a 21st wooohooooo bloody woohooo it is sooo exciting. Is there anyone out there that just loves stationery as much as I do... I am certainly a psycho when it comes to stationery he he he
I am at work at the moment but don't feel like doing my work but I know I have to... Tania just rang to say there was a big sale on at Scapbook Inn on Sunday so guess where I am going he he he he... wedding invites here I come he he he

Anyway better get back to work.
Love ya all
Mandz

UPDATE

I stayed the same with my weight this week and to tell you the truth I deserved it!! I haven't been concentrating on my weight loss this week. I have been trying to get my invite business up and running and getting over this cold... so I am not bummed about it.. better than gaining..
This week I am going to concentrate on both the business and the weight loss and it is going to happen.

OMG I have now:

2 weddings, 2 birthdays, and a booklet for a friend for her mother in law (who is dying) and they are doing a booklet of her poetry etc for all the grandchildren... so that will be an interesting project for me.

Feels good to have those appointments and only in a week woohooo. So if anyone knows of anyone else please send them my way.. I am calling my business Papaya Invites and so now I have to organise my business cards, logo and website woohooo.

Good night.
Chubbymum

Comments

janene wrote:
Feb 27, 2007 at 10:09 AM
OMG so I just caught up on the last few days blog entries, and I can't believe that Kris cow tried to weezle her way back into your life. Good on you for facing her, at least now you know that there is no way ever that the friendship will be rekindled. Let's hope that Joy has the strength to get Kris's claws out of her too!
Sounds like you are loving doing your invitations. That's great that you've found something you can do that you love, and that you can still keep your main job for now. I just love stationery too... pens, pencils, papers, notebooks, they are all just so deliciously wonderful (now I just sound weird!). I think that's why I'm enjoying scrapbooking so much hehe
*hugs*

Chris H wrote:
Feb 27, 2007 at 1:10 PM
Ha! I never used to sweat either! Now, like you I have it pouring off me! YAAA for sweat! It means we are working our butts off.... in every way.

Chris H wrote:
Feb 27, 2007 at 4:39 PM
Haaa haaa ha, a certain person who shall remain nameless (K) left a message on my blog,inviting me to view her blog ! She wanted my email address too.... hmmmmm ???? NAH ... NOT GUNNA HAPPEN... I deleted her message, I don't even want her name in my comments. OH GOD I'M NASTY

No comments: