Tuesday 20 February 2007

Weigh in and my week

Feb 20, 2007 at 8:58 PM

Weigh in... well I gained 500 grams but I am not unhappy about it because I have been emotional the last couple of weeks and have eaten when I shouldn't but haven't eaten that much.

This week I am back on to it!! I am not giving up because of a measley 500 grams. I want to get rid of 1.9 kilos to make it to my 35 kilos and I am not going to let it go yoyoing again I am not.
I have been so busy this past 4 days working on my invitation business and enjoying everything about it... I am sourcing out things and I am doing invitation samples and researching it is great... feel on a high from it.

The only problem is.... is that I think I am getting a bloody cold. My nose is blocked my throat is sore and feeling quite ikky but it isn't going to beat me.

Still worried about what the results are going to be with the smear but I suppose I can't do much about it aye.... just crossing my fingers.

Going camping for Easter with my friend and her family so we are just sorting out food and what we want to do while camping at the moment so that is great... the boys are going to enjoy it because they haven't been away with another family yet.

My mum is in one of her moods at the moment and is grumpy and taking whatever has gotten up her bum in the last couple of hours and I have come to the conclusion it is her problem if she doesn't want to tell me what the deal is... I am not a mind reader.
I am watching Life on Mars on channel one and OMG it is interesting.. I will be watching it again.
Anyway buggered and going to bed after the show..
Will promise to update a little more.
Mandy
Comments

Rachel's World wrote:
Feb 21, 2007 at 1:10 PM
Don't worry about the gain sweets just concerntrate on next weeks weigh in.

Your invitation business sounds so exciting, I can't wait to hear more.

Tracy wrote:
Feb 22, 2007 at 5:14 PM
Hiya. Just checking in to say Hi. I like the sound of your invitation business, it is something you can start small & build up. Hope you are feeling OK today.

No comments: