Monday 5 February 2007

What a day

Feb 5, 2007 at 8:33 PM

OMG I have been so so so good all week!

I haven't had a V

YES YOU HEARD IT I have not had a V all week... that is a hard thing for me to do for those of you that have been reading for years... I am addicted to V but I did it and I kept to points or just under and didn't go under and didn't. I am so proud of me this week.

I did more exercise this week and really tried and focussed on going longer or further at each exercise and I hope so so so so much that I lose this week.

I got a compliment today from a young teacher at my work and she said "wow you look fantastic have you lost more weight" I felt like on cloud nine after that.

Work has been a nightmare with the take over and the lady that came to sort out the take over was in a rotten mood today. I don't know what is happening with my job! I don't know who my boss is anymore! They asked for me to change my working days to Mon,Wed,Fri and I was upset and she said that she can't make me change my days but what a pain in the fucken ass having to come in one day off the next then in the next it is a pain and I am not going to do it. Our centres have survived for the last year (and made a profit selling us too) with the hours I do now so why should I change? I will be fighting this.

I have been forward thinking in the last week about my Life Coach course and that the bloody government isn't going to stop me so I went and applied online for a student loan anyway and they sent me out the forms to sign and said the only thing that I need to do is sign and send back and then they would contact the institution they even had the institution on their drop down list so we shall see what will happen. I hope that it all works out and I get to do my course as it brings out a passion in me.

I am sore he he he he sore!
Love ya all
Chubbymum

Comments

Chris H wrote:
Feb 5, 2007 at 9:01 PM
Hells Bells, where to start?? No V - amazing! Keeping to points - friggin fabulous! Getting student loan for Life Coach - YA F---KN HOO ! fingers crossed it all works out for you, and as for the job, fight !

No comments: