Tuesday 6 February 2007

Weigh In

Feb 6, 2007 at 8:48 PM

I lost... I lost... I lost...

I lost... I lost... I lost... woohoooooooo 1.1 kilos.... 1.1 kilos....

DID YA READ?????

1.1 kilos woohooo

I now have 1.4 kilos to get to 35 kilos and 1.2 to get under the 120's WOHOOOOOO TEENS HERE I COME.

Last week weight: 122.2 kilos
This weeks weight: 121.1 kilos
Lost this week: 1.1 kilos
Start weight: 154.7 kilos
My goal weight: 75 kilos
WW goal weight: 66 kilos

I am so so so so happy can you hear it in the writing he he he he.

I have my exercise sorted!!!

I have my food sorted!!!

I am getting over the Kris thing... it will take me a while I know and I know I mention it in here a lot but then if I mention it in my blog then I don't hold all the frustration in.

I am doing it for me!!! I am grabbing on to my future and I am doing it for me everyone!

P.S if you ever want to recommend my blog to anyone (apart from Kris) please do!! I really want to meet more people and would love them to read and if they can get something out of it too then that would be great too.

Went shopping today brought 2 new pants and 3 tops and a sports bra... in a bloody 18D OMG I haven't been in an 18 in such a long time.

Yay Yay Yay
Work tomorrow ho hum but hey we have to do what we have to do.
Love Chubbymum

Comments

Celtic Girl wrote:
Feb 7, 2007 at 12:45 AM
Yay, I'm the first to congratulate you.(small things amuse small minds).Woohoo girl, thats a FANTASTIC result I'm so happy for you, Now send me some good karma across the Tasman as I need it

fitcat wrote:
Feb 7, 2007 at 2:22 AM
Yay, I get to read one of my favourite people again! I have missed reading about you and have often wondered how you are getting on. Wow, that is such a great loss and getting a smaller bra size too! I think 2007 really is going to be your year. :)

Our journey wrote:
Feb 7, 2007 at 7:47 AM
Wooohooo! Fantastic loss hun! I am so pleased for you as you deserve this so much! Sorry I don't comment so much but please be assured I am always reading your updates!Take care xxx

Chris H wrote:
Feb 7, 2007 at 8:24 AM
1.1... same as my loss last weigh in, WAY TO GO!!! Keep it up, you are great! Read that "she" is going private on her blog too, yaaaaa, good riddance.

Anne wrote:
Feb 7, 2007 at 10:57 AM
Great work - bet you are over the moon! Have another great week:)

Lee wrote:
Feb 7, 2007 at 1:13 PM
Congratulations!!!!
You are powering along!!!

janene wrote:
Feb 7, 2007 at 3:14 PM
Awesome loss my friend, well done! Watch out 1-teens, here comes Mandz! hehe

Kateypie wrote:
Feb 7, 2007 at 10:50 PM
Well done cm

Lynise wrote:
Feb 8, 2007 at 11:59 AM
hi there deary,
so sorry for the lack of contact. I'm a vox idiot. I kept popping into check on your blog but it was always blank so I thought you must have deleted all the posts and I was sitting in the wings waiting for some new posts to appear.
Then I discovered that I can only view your posts if I log in under my name. What a dipstick I am. I never occured to me that I had to log in as your photos were all visable it was just the posts that were missing.
Anyway, now that I've found your still posting I will be back again soon.
Sorry to read about all the frustrations with Kris. As others have said it was extremely nasty for her to copy your blog, but then to change it to suit her own agenda to defame you was truely vindictive and incredibly nasty. I can understand why you would want nothing to do with such a person, and lets face it, who on earth would want someone capable of doing that as their friend.
Don't feel bad about writing how your feeling. We are here to support you, and if the issues with Kris are on your mind, then you do need to vent and let them out.
Hope your having a lovely day.
Ciao for now

Tracy wrote:
Feb 8, 2007 at 4:30 PM
Congratulations on the brilliant loss. All of us who read your blog are there to support you & be your friend. We may not be able to sit there with you but we are here for you to "talk" to. If you want to vent - we will listen & not judge you, that is what friiends are for. What Kris did was quite frankly, extremely nasty & quite scary in a psyco sort of a way, you have every right to want to smack her in the chops!!!!
Have a good evening

Tracy

Rachel's World wrote:
Feb 9, 2007 at 2:48 PM
OMG girl, your a bloody STAR!........1.1kgs that's amazing!!!!!!

You do sound like you have everything sorted. Isn't it amazing that you 'maintained' for sooooooo long and now you are creaming it! Good riddens to bad rubbish I say (Kris I mean).

I can't wait for your 'I'm in the teens' post, not long now

No comments: