Sunday 11 February 2007

Weekend went too fast

Feb 11, 2007 at 8:37 PM

Weekend went way way way too fast.

Saturday I mowed the lawns and I am enjoying mowing them as I get all sweaty and I can listen to my music while doing it... I think it is like having time away from the kids and my mother.

Then we sat out the back watching the golfers and listen to some nice soothing music it was nice and BLOODY HOT. Went and got a shower ready for a bbq at my old bosses house. Her and her husband have a yearly BBQ with a live band and a lamb on the spit and they have themed BBQ's and this year was a playschool theme it was quite funny as they were dressed up in nappies and bibs etc and by the time we got there they were legless OMG he he he but the band was fantastic and the company was good and the lamb OH MY HEAVENS it was sooo tender and yummy.

Sunday got up at 8.30 and had my weetbix for breakfast and got to the gym by 9.15 where hubby and I met Debbie there and we went on the bike for 15 minutes and then on the treadmill for 15 minutes and every minute went up an incline until I got to the 15 incline arghhhhhh and my calve muscles were aching. We then went and did some weights on our arms and some kickboxing and crunches and then on the cross trainer for 10 minutes and I was happy with that today. I wasn't going to go to the gym in the weekends anymore but I am happy that for the last two weekends I have gone.... I think it is when I think I have to go that I don't want to go.

Did I mention that I talked to my trainer Joy on friday and said that I miss Lean heaps but I WILL not go back with bloody Kris there????? Well we have been talking and I think she must miss me heaps (Joy) because she is going to see if she can manage having a Lean class on a Tuesday and Thursday evening WOOHOOO BLOODY WOOHOOOO. It will hinder WW a little bit as usually we get there at 6.00pm to weigh and the meeting is at 6.30 but with LEAN being on the Tuesday we won't get there till about 6.40 but at least we still have the meeting aye and I weigh in because I really want to do Lean... I miss the friendships and I miss the group activity and maybe some of the morning ladies will come at night instead aye??? Sooo woohooooooooo.
Kate thanks for the comment I SOO THINK I AM GOING TO GET TO GOAL TOO HE HE HE and believe me it is a hard thing to admit as for a long time I couldn't even think past losing the first 10 kilos.

Did the groceries today and then went out to coffee with my friend Delwyn (who I met at Lean a year ago) and then went to Tania's to help her concrete fake trees in a pot for her new florist shop.

Made three cards today too... I am getting back into making my cards as they have depleted a little because of using them he he he he... so that was nice and relaxing.

Not sure about weigh in this Tuesday as I had a little too much alcohol on Saturday night and food was over done... but not nibbles I didn't touch the nibbles at all but did have a bit too much of the lamb on the spit he he he and a bit too much alcohol he he he he

I read a blog for the first time today but she reminds me of Leenie and Sue (because they have a way of making you really realllly think about certain things) and I really really loved the post competition girl it is how I have been seeing things lately... this lady makes me think and ponder and I soooo like that. I have seen her comment on some blogs but never went and checked her out... I have now.. you should go check her out.

Love Chubbymum
Comments

Chris H wrote:
Feb 11, 2007 at 9:00 PM
How neat you may start Lean again, so glad you had a wonderful weekend. I don't go to the gym on the weekends anymore, I chill out instead. And You sure are going to get to goal girl!

Rachel's World wrote:
Feb 12, 2007 at 10:42 AM
Hi mate,
You sound 'on fire' with your exercising.
I am going to go and do a 'card making' class of a night to learn how to do it as I really want something to relax me of a night once the kids are in bed, can't wait.
I also overdid the eating on the weekend (Poker night) and so am not hoping for great things on Tuesday night. Good luck with weigh in :)

Anne wrote:
Feb 13, 2007 at 4:17 PM
Admire you for resisiting the nibbles!
You are inspiring me to push myself a lot harder and get into the bym - thanks!!

No comments: