Friday 9 February 2007

Exercise Rocks

Feb 9, 2007 at 11:00 PM

Took the boys to school and BOY WAS IT BLOODY HOT!!!

Had to be at my pt with Joy at 9am and I was looking foward to it.

She started me on the cross trainer on level 4 for 15 minutes (she tried for 20 but I would have gotten off the thing and slapped her he he he). I was sweating like a pig... the thing I found great today was Kris was there, as she has organised to have her trainer train her on the same day same bloody time.... grrrrr get a life woman you don't have a job and have all week to have a bloody appointment with her personal trainer why do you chose the one day I am there?? and then thought to myself it is working well for me as I try harder and go longer so go for it Kris... you might think it is hindering me but it is making me better.

Then Joy got me kickboxing and punching and holding a bridge back and forward like a yoyo and I was sweating again... he he he he love the sweating just love it as I never sweated when I first started going to the gym.

Then OMG she got me on the treamill and every minute she would up the incline and so by the end I was going on a 15 incline ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I had sore sore sore calves and then she got me walking from then but I felt like doing more so when she was chatting to an old guy that was standing next to us I decided to up the speed and go for a run on the treadmill... I was on fire and it was fantastic but then I stopped and then rested for a minute and then went on again so I was on the treadmill for 22 minutes ARGGHHHHHH I almost died after that he he he it was great but I am not feeling too sore right now.

Went home after that so happy with myself and got showered and went to the coffee shop down the road to meet up with the ladies from school for our coffee time with the kids woohooo and decided that we would meet every fortnight as we had so much fun... I really like this bunch of ladies and we all have boys but they aren't all in the same class but my son Corbin and Cathan his best friend... but decided that since they started school in the same class that we would keep as friends (the mums) it is really good to catch up and they are a bright bunch of ladies.

After that mum and I went shopping and I looked around some book shops and brought a couple of magazines (making cards) as I have to get back in to making them.. it relaxes me.

Went out tonight with Debbie to a work farewell and it was good I had a couple of drinks and had some fun out with some of the girls at work that I hardly see as they work different times it was great fun listening to the music and rugby and talk talk talking wohoooo it was fun.

So my day was full on.....

Drank a lot of water today and was pretty good with my food too so that is great for me.

Have such a full on weekend too. I have 1.4 kilos to get to my 35 kilos and 1.2 to get in to the 1 teens... I have to stay focussed I have to!!

Love Chubbymum

Comments

Chris H wrote:
Feb 10, 2007 at 8:46 AM
You have a fantastic attitude to life mate... you rock! Yaa for the treadmill, and feeling motivated to work harder "because" she is there! Great inspiration, just wish my pain in the arse neighbour was at my gym too !! I need something to keep me motivated.

Kateypie wrote:
Feb 10, 2007 at 9:41 PM
I hope this doesn't make me sound like a bitch, but sometimes I read blogs and I think to myself 'they are never going to make it to their goal, never' (terrible!), but with you, I just know you are. You will, you so so will. You are great!

Lee wrote:
Feb 11, 2007 at 12:57 PM
You are doing so great with exercise...makes me get off my butt and try harder:)
Those coffee mornings sound like great fun...I should make more of an effort to be more sociable...as I know once you get 'out there' it's well worth it!!
Hope you are having a great weekend xxx

No comments: