Tuesday 21 February 2006

I lost.... I lost.... I lost....

I don't have much to say today.

But!!!! I lost 1 kilo wohooo for me. I have lost in the last two weeks and I think it is because I have been doing this L.E.A.N course and I have been just going with the flow and not stressing.

I think I am well on my way to getting this weight off. I have stopped the competing in my head now and I am happy with the weight I am at the moment... so happy... so happy with how much I have lost (not like over the moon but happy for losing anything).

I am glad that I have goals in my mind now and not material goals but emotional goals.

The best thing is is that I thought I was going to gain because I have my time of month but I didn't hmmmmm.

I have been concentrating on making cards this last week and not spending so much on the computer. I think I have been calmer since doing it too because it is creative and not spending all night on the computer.

I hope you are all still with me.. I know I am trying to read everyones journals and replying...still love ya all.

Love Chubbymum

10 comments:

Janine said...

Fantastic loss CM, I am so happy for you

Jaxx said...

Congrats!!!!!

Cheers Jaxx :)

Anne said...

Good one CM! Still with you and following your journey - you are going great:)

Tracey Anne said...

Hey wow, congrats on an awesome loss! And if it's your monthly, you might lose even more next week. (fingers crossed). Well done for looking after yourself emotionally. Keep up the great work!

Karen said...

Of course we are still with ya hun! Will never ever give up on you cause we believe you in you 100% and we know you can do this!!! :) *hugs*
You are doing so great... but boy I so wished we lived closer together so we could do the tap dancing etc...
*more hugs*

Karen said...

Ooooops forgot to say - great loss! And well done for two losses in a row :) YOU ARE TRUELY ROCKING!!!!
Love ya

Felicity said...

great effort well done 1 k down. Sounds like your head is in a good space right now and that make the world of differnce. U rock.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! My mum has been with weight watchers for 2 years (roughly) and she gets really down when she gets stuck (losing 200 grams then gaining again) but with motivation she pulled through and now she takes my clothing lol. Good luck for the future and i hope you reach your goal and stay there =) Cheers

Leyzafool said...

That is tops!!!!
woohoooo!!!!
I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished, it's wonderful.
Keep it up, and keep on smiling
Cheers Leyanie

Kate said...

Well done on your loss - that must feel amazing! :-)