Wednesday 24 October 2007

Butterflies and Flowers

To be honest.

I got back on Monday night but have not wanted to post at all. I have been doing some Digital Scrapbooking stuff and totally enjoying it.

I stayed the same last weekend before leaving for my holiday weekend and I was ok with that... and I am expecting a gain this weekend because last weekend I just went with the flow... didn't go overboard but I wasn't worried either.. But... yep yep I am back to it and I have gone to the gym and I am back tracking now (aye Janene he he he).

Will do a post tomorrow... but for tonight will leave you with this scrapbook page I did... and I did the whole thing... I designed the flowers and the layout of the page... so happy with it.



10 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Gorgeous work!!! I have missed alot so i just wanted to say that the skirt that you got your friend to take in I have exactly the same one and I havent been able to wear mine for ages... isnt it a wonderful feeling..
Mine is an 18 and i am hoping to fix it so it will fit me now without making it look too warped or anything...
I have a whole wardobe of skirts i would love to fix to wear... we'll see..time is the problem..
I roughly counted tonight I have 33 skirts hanging in my wardrobe.. hehe...

WeeeSplat said...

Aww that's an awesome family pic, just think, your boys are growing and you are shrinking :)

Kate said...

Love this paper.. thanks for sending it to me.. I'm going to post the layout I did with it in my scrapping blog in a minute :-)

Anne said...

Love that page - what a great record of your family growing (and as weeesplat said of you shrinking)

Rachel said...

Beautiful photo, beautiful page.

Chris H said...

That page is just gorgeous.

Helena said...

my god your face is shrinking! you are losing your chin!!!!!!! the family looks awesome - its lovely to see you so proud of them all :)

Too Fat To Fly... said...

Is there no end to your talent?

Gorgeous page!

celtic_girl said...

I get like sometimes where I just dont want to blog, sometimes ya just need a break from things.... in fact sometimes I feel like that about life in general. There should be a place like a cloak room where we can go get a ticket and just hang somewhere away from all the hum drums and hassles.

libra said...

Wow you are so clever, I want to be creative like that too :)
Have a great weekend and keep up the good work