Tuesday 5 September 2006

Massive Motiva8

Woke up at 5.45 this morning to make it to the gym by 6am. OMG it is getting harder and harder to wake up that early for MM8 but I still want to do this.

Got in the door and everyone was heading outside.... why do I hate going outside so much? I think I hate it so much because when I am outside I feel more and more not part of the team. I feel that because I am slower than everyone in my group and I know they have to go at their own pace but I feel soooo slow when I am outside compaired to them.

So this is what we did today:
Walked to the rugby field and did:
  • Sprint from the Rugby building to the cricket pitch and do 20 pushups
  • Sprint back to the Rugby building and do 20 star jumps
  • Sprint to cricket pitch and do 20 pushups
  • Sprint back and then we walked back to the gym and outside we stomped (like spoilt children) to the end of the car park he he he it was sooo funny but exhausting.
  • Kickboxing knee jerks and then on the side walk to run up and down x 3
  • Bike for 10 minutes
  • 150 situps (yes you read it right)
  • 10 minutes on the spinning bike
OMG it was exhausting but afterwards I felt great.. I didn't want to be there when I got up but after doing the exercise I felt great for the rest of the day.

I am sort of looking forward to achieving my jog to the end of the road and back tonight but it scares me a little... I get so out of breath because I am only used to doing one light pole to the next and it seems like a long way but I have to do my challenge for the week.

After work and picking up Corbin from school I went and had coffee with Kris it was great... nice to relax after a long day at work but I felt like I couldn't concentrate too much as I had so much on my mind.

We are off on our Quad bike weekend this weekend. There is 9 of us going now.. it is going to be soo much fun. I can't wait. I will post photos after the weekend. I hope the weather is good for it.

Anyway going to organise dinner for the monkeys he he

Love CM

No comments: