Tuesday 26 September 2006

A loss.... A loss...... A loss.....

OMG this week I lost 1.2 kilos OMG OMG OMG

I have now lost 29.1 kilos and I have 900 grams to get to my 30 kilos! Woohooo for me.

I am feeling so much better tonight as I have lots of drugs from the doctor last night. I have tonsilitis and I lost my voice for a while there and the flu... so basically feeling much better after the antibiotics and pain killers.

I have been thinking about my life lately and I have a little notebook in my purse that I have been writing things down in about what I want to achieve and out of this list I have been making progress on 2 of them. First one is learning the guitar... I have started learning... slowly but still learning. Second one is that I want to be a Life Coach and so I sent away for information on a life coaching course and I am seriously thinking about studying it... Not till the new year though because the rest of the year is booked with so much that I want to make sure I am putting my full attention in to it.

So that is three things for this year from now:

1. Keep losing weight - (Reach 35 kilos by February 2007)
2. Learn the guitar
3. Study to be a Life Coach

3 nights until I am in Wellington Wohooo

Anyway still need some sleep to totally get over this flu.

Love CM

1 comment:

michelle said...

Glad you are feeling better and losing weight as well. You rock. Just looked at your photos they are amazing. 30 kg loss is just around the corner.