Tuesday 25 July 2006

On TARGET!!!

I did it!!!

I weighed in today and lost 800grams!!

Woohooo that is two weeks in a row with a loss. All in all 1.5 kilos in two weeks.

I tried No Count this week and it was ok.. I don't know if it was the No Count or that I realllllly wanted to lose the weight this week as well.

I have a graph that I am keeping because I want to get to 100 kilos and I also want to get to 75 kilos.

So to get to 100 kilos last week it was 14 August 2007 that I would have reached it but this week I will make it by 7 August 2007 (if I lose 500 grams a week).

So to get to 75 kilos last week it was 15 July 2008 that I would have reached it but this week I will make it by 8 July 2008 (if I lose 500 grams a week).

I am on a high... I really want this everyone and I it WILL happen. I am not a fast loser but I have to keep losing no matter what it is. I am aiming for 500 grams so that I am not dissapointed.

Anyway... going to go and knit some scarfs for my kids.

Love ya all
Chubbymum

No comments: