Thursday 13 July 2006

BOOT CAMP Wohooo

I want to tell you about the weekend but not sure where to start!

Last Friday was sooo busy with getting things together for the Boot Camp. Corbin and I went shopping and then went to lunch with Dee and Delwyn from the LEAN group. It was great... a great unwind to the start of the weekend.

We all met up at a the gym to go on our merry way to the Boot Camp. It was a great trip (about an hour and a half) and we couldn't stop laughing. We got to the camping ground (after driving for a while I didn't see one of our cars in front turn so I had to do a u turn and catch up he he he he) so as you can tell I got sooooo much flack for that ha ha ha ha.

Got to the cabins and got all of our stuff out and then had dinner. OMG I must say that there was sooo much food that I couldn't believe my eyes. But it was all healthy food and the whole weekend was FULL I mean FULL of food and I felt like I was going to burst open.

We then played a game (with alcohol)and it was all to do with animals... too hard to explain here but it was sooo funny and I had a saw jaw the next day from all the laughing. This group of ladies makes me feel normal... They are all skinny things but they don't treat me any different. There was a video recorder brought along and when we watched some of the taping later I got quite upset (I didn't tell anyone).... I thought I had to keep going on this journey... I am a blob and I hate it!! I hate it!!! I have been slowly but surely going back to my own ways and I hate that.

Anyway we were told that we had to wake up at 7am in the morning and by 7.10am we were to be outside the cabins with our togs on underneath our track pants and tops etc. OMG all I could do was say.. do we need towels, and Crusher (our trainer) said No.. what on earth were we going to do with togs and no towels. So we walked for like a half an hour down the street to the beach. It was beautiful!! Beautiful I tell you. Then she said to us that we have to strip and get in to the sea RIGHT UNDER… so when we were almost down to our togs…. She said just joking and we didn’t have to! But we did as you can see from the photo here.

We went for a major walk up a little mountain next (I can say that after going up Mount Pauanui the next day argghhhhhhhhh like twice the size of Mount Maunganui and I almost died).

518

519
After that big walk up the mountain… little bit of a background I am scared LITERALLY scared of heights and I hyperventilated going up (silly bitch I am) but the girls were fantastic and they really really helped me like you wouldn’t believe.

Then we came back to have lunch cooked for us like a cooking class and it was fantastic to watch and then got to eat it and OMG for healthy food it was fanbloodytastic.

After the HUGE meal we had a Distraction game (did you ever see Distraction on TV well it was a lot like that) with clothes pegs, rubber bands and water guns. We had two teams and when one team lost the question then the other team had to either put a peg on a part of their body or sting them with a rubber band or water them… and you didn’t get a choice as to what was to be done that is for sure. It was the most laughs I had had in so long. Then it turned out into a out and out war with water guns and OMG the quiet ones are the ones you have to worry about. One of the ladies Heather from our cabin was getting me from behind and I didn’t know until I was soaking wet… the little slut (he he he I called her that but she took it as a joke).

2765

We then had dinner and at Dinner we were given Lavish bread six packets (6 in each packet) and lettuce, tomatoes, tins of tuna (OMG like 7 cans), fruit and we were told that we could use what was in our fridge already and make a two course meal. So we went for it… told our trainer and her assistant to get out and not to come back till we had made dinner. Well we made a 4 course meal he he he he we are resourceful when we get our heads together.

So with the Lavish bread we cut them in triangles and put them in the oven and with a tin of tuna we made a dip and added some lite dressing with it and that was our chips and dips etc and then we had chicken in the fridge from dinner the first night and put them in the Lavish bread with lettuce and pine nuts and then cut them in half and made them all pretty and had a salad next to it. So with the tomatoes we cut them in half and then took out the middles and put the Tomato and Basil tuna in the middle to replace and put pine nuts and pumpkin seeds on the top and that was our entrée. For Dessert we got all the fruit we could find and put it in a fruit bowl and made some crumble with the rolled oats and made a sauce with brown sugar and Baileys.. it was the yummiest meal on camp that I have ever had.

So after that we all got dressed for our skit. We looked like tarts that is for sure. Here is a photo below. We got rubbish bags and put feather bowers on the top and the bottom and we got fake boobies from the shops and had them underneath with wigs and horrible lipstick and makeup too he he he. We did the “I’m a Barbie girl in a Barbie world song” and then the next song was Patricia the stripper and we put bras on top of our rubbish bags and in the song we took them off and flung them around the room. After that we ended up taking off the rubbish bag dresses to reveal our boobies underneath… OMG we were laughing like you wouldn’t believe.


571


585

The last song was all mine!! The girls new what was happening apart from our trainer as we did a mock Kick Boxing class where I could boss her around and it was SOOOOO MUCH fun! I told her she wasn’t doing it right and made her get down and do 10 pushups but it ended up being like 30 but the time I went 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 3 4 5 5 5 5 5 6 7 8 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 10 and she did them ALL. We did it to the song Macarena….. unfortunately for me it was all videoed ARGHHHHH.

So after all that we all went to bed as we were tired and the next morning packed and got ready for our huge tramp up Mount Pauanui! It was the hardest thing I have ever done and my thighs were killing me like you wouldn’t believe. Up until that tramp I thought I was quite fit for a big lady but it certainly made me think I have to work out more and more. As you know from before I HATE heights and it took all my strength to get up that Mountain. It took us an hour and a half to get up the top and I DID IT!!! My team mates were just the best! They supported me the whole way up and I kept telling them to go up ahead as this weekend was supposed to be us doing everything to the best of our ability and I didn’t want to be the one that hindered them but they didn’t care… and said to me “there is no I in TEAM” I had so many tears when I got up there because I didn’t realise how lucky I was to have these wonderful ladies as my friends and even though I wouldn’t want to do that Mountain again I would do anything for these wonderful ladies!

281

526

527

528

We all went to Tairua afterwards for lunch and a couple of drinks and then headed home. There are something’s I didn’t mention but that is because it was so full on that if I told you everything then I wouldn’t have enough pages left in my diary he he he he he he.

Love ya all

But I am buggered with all the typing now he he he he

Love Chubbymum


No comments: