Monday 30 April 2018

*^$%#%@)(*(^%&^%

Had a shit day at work today.......

Decided to deal with the problem by just walking out today at 11 am and not going back for a while. 

Usually I just take it and that is that but NOPE.... I am worth more than that shit!!!! I know this for sure and just got up grabbed my keys and walked out.  Felt empowering.

Got texts galore from work mates because they know how hard I work and why I was pissed off today.

Was angry most of the day. 

I did well for lunch and afternoon tea and didn't go for the naughty food but tonight had chocolate biscuits OMG and didn't realise what I was doing until it was too late but I now realise it.  At least I didn't keep going and going and going.

Sick of feeling like I am the person everyone gets to do things because they know I will do it and do it well and then THEY TAKE KUDOS I mean F(*(*&(*&(*&(*K me

Sorry had to get it out somewhere.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Yay, you're back!!! Sorry you had such a shit day, hopefully this week will be easier. Both your boys are doing well, I am so happy for them, the opportunity to represent NZ is amazing (albeit flipping expensive).

I am looking forward to following your continuing journey :-)

Chubbymum said...

Yes Tracy I'm back. Are you going to start blogging again :-) I look forward to keeping to my journey this time lol. Little bit hard now that I travel a lot for work. But I am going to try. Love CM