Monday 23 April 2018

Quinn passed his restricted wohoooo

Feeling less anxious today. 

Travelling for work today and had a great day as well.

Went out with 9 of my workmates tonight and had a girly night it was fanbloodytastic.  We went to the movies and watched "I feel pretty" it was funny as and also a little sad but we had a blast watching it.  I think sometimes it is great to get out with some friends and forget about the worlds troubles or anxiety's.

Quinn went for his restricted licence this afternoon and passed OMG the second son now has his licence and wants to get out lol.  I am so proud of him.  He made me take him out at 10.30 last night just to practice parallel parking as he was worried.  I don't know why he was he is a good driver.

I just don't know how blessed I am to have the best husband and great sons and my great mother.  In life some people have no one but I have it all and sometimes don't realise how well off I am.

Night Night
CM


No comments: