Sunday 29 April 2018

Weekend went too fast

I feel like I am getting back in to the swing of my mind not stuffing me up.

When I was losing the weight years ago it seemed easier but I don't think it was easier I just had a focus and then I somehow lost the focus.

I have to get back in to the habit of tracking, exercise and blogging and things will get better.

My focus today is getting myself down before June next year when we are going away to Raratonga with some friends.  It was supposed to be November but now with Quinn going to California representing NZ with inline hockey we can't really afford it.

One of the mums at the rink said she wants to go to Rarotonga so we thought we might get a whole lot of couples together and do this.  Looking forward to it.  The mum is the same build as me so I know I am not going to be the only chubby one there but I don't want to be chubby anymore.  I want to lose at least 20 kilos before June 2019 so that gives me 57 weeks to loose this.

  • Now - 29 April 2018 = 144 kgs
  • In 57 weeks - 1 June 2019 = 115.5 kgs if I lose 500 grams a week every week
Wow 115.5 kgs I haven't been in such a long long long time.  

Tracked food all day and walked the dog and had a good sleep.  I find if I am not sleeping properly I don't eat well and I am a miserable person to be around.



Above pictures are of us walking around the river tonight at 5.30.  There was a beautiful sunset and Charlie our dog loved the walk.  I wanted to push it tonight so went faster than normal.  It took us 37 minutes and my watch said that 27 minutes were vigorious woohooooo.  Kept my heart rate up and going to burn this lard off.

Corbin was cooking us dinner and Quinn is at a coaching meeting tonight.  Spend most of the weekend making signs for fundraising for Quinn's trip in 6 weeks time.  So much money we have to come up with.




I have sold 4 so far and I have 10 orders for ones the size of the bottom photo.  

Feel good about my food and exercise achievements today. I am doing the Weight Watchers online program and I am going to try and see how many blue dots I can get.

Had my hair cut today as it was getting too thick but I was loving the length and so told the hair dresser but she cut it too short again.  It takes so long for my hair to grow and I am wanting to grow it again.

I hope you are all doing well.

Chubbymum

No comments: