Wednesday 2 May 2018

Booked up

Work has been full on in the last couple of days and it is going to get even bigger.  I am part of a project team with myself and another person and it has taken off that the owner wants us to take it around the country OMG......

Stress levels will go up I fear :-)

Can't wait for the weekend to be honest.

Went for a long walk last night and it was great.  J and I got to talk and Charlie got walked and it was a lovely night out.

I must say though I am not sleeping right at night at the moment.  My brain is full of so many things that I can't drop off.

We even tried a podcast of a man talking and it is supposed to get us to sleep NOOOOOOO it doesn't it just weirds me out because he makes sense at the start and then he doesn't make sense and I then start thinking how is he not making sense but still talking.  So weird. lol

2 comments:

Jaxx said...

Its horrible when you cant sleep, and everything seems like 10 times worse that in the middle of the day. Hope you start getting some decent sleep soon.

Chubbymum said...

Jaxx.... certainly is horrible when you can't sleep and makes the next day even worse. Hugs my friend. CM