Sunday 20 May 2018

Struggling to be honest

Struggling with work life balance.  Thought that my co-ordinator was pretty decent until last week.  It is interesting when you find out who you can trust in situations.

I have been involved in two major projects for my company in the last year and both really successful and one of them making millions for the company and thought that the support would have been better but apparently I see it differently.  So I suppose it has made me realise that I can trust no one and I need to do what is right for me and I won't be doing anymore than is required for work from now on.  Have to start looking after me and not after work who aren't looking after me.

Traveled so much for work this past two weeks that I haven't had time to blog.  I have been in Auckland Christchurch, Palmerston North, Whanganui, and New Plymouth OMG I have been everywhere man.  But with that comes travelling and not so wonderful food choices.  I did walk around Hagley park at 5.45am in the morning with my work mate so that wasn't so bad.  With her out there with me I don't eat as bad as I could if I was by myself.

Only 4 weeks until Quinn goes to California to represent New Zealand I have still have more fundraising to do.  We are doing a step challenge fundraise up the Hakarimata's, a movie night (which is costing me at the moment as I can't seem to get anyone to come and we have paid for the seats) so if you want to come to see Deadpool on Sunday 27th in Hamilton please please buy a ticket off me.  They are $20 but that is about only $3 more and it will go towards Quinn's fundraising.  I am having such a hard time selling them.  If not we have 78 tickets and we paid for empty seats.

I have also made so many signs for people and feel like a little factory at the moment.  Here are a couple to show you.  I have done more but didn't take the photo









Stayed the same with the weight.  Work stress and trying to find money for Quinn to go away in 4 weeks time with has put a toll on me.

Just got back from a walk.  Decided I am still going to keep up my walking at least

So are you all posting as well?? Tracey? Wanna B? Lee-Anne?

Chubbymum

2 comments:

Jaxx said...

Its hard when you are away from the stability of the home, you have done well to stay the same weight. Sorry to hear about the work issues.....

Those signs are awesome, and good luck with the fundraising :)

Chubbymum said...

Thanks Jaxx. Been hard for sure. 4 weeks to go until he goes.