Sunday 10 June 2018

Saturday and Sunday

1 week tomorrow (Monday) until Quinn goes to California to represent New Zealand in the World Inline Hockey.  I am a bit scared but proud.  Scared because we are not going but proud because he has worked so hard for this.

Went for a walk each day this weekend. 

Jeremy and I are trying to walk every day and we have some beautiful walks in our town.

I just need to keep focus and track and do some form of exercise a day.  I am finding it hard to keep on track.  But I need to so do this. 



Even when we were out of town this week our country gave us some beautiful photos.  I think sometimes we forget to just be and enjoy the moments we have.  




I think my problem is... is that I don't know if I will lose the weight and keep it off.  I have lost the same amount of weight over and over again and I can't seem to enjoy the weight loss when it happens and so I need to enjoy the process and work out a way to keep this up for the rest of my life and that is what I am struggling with.  How to do this?

I know it isn't working more and more like I have over the last 10 years.  It is more time with my family and on me.  Work pays me for 40 hours but I do way more and they don't care about me and in the long run they get more out of me and I get nothing.  Need to take back my life.

No comments: