Tuesday 19 June 2018

Feeling better today

What great choices did I make today?
Went for a walk at lunch time instead of just sitting at my desk and eating my lunch and then getting back to work.

What am I looking forward to tomorrow?
Not sure really.  Just work and not really wanting to be there lately.  Love the work I do but feeling angry about the last month at work

What extra thing do I wish I had done today?
I wish that I had gone for a walk at night to get my steps up better than they were.  Hard getting steps when I sit as a job all day

How many steps did I walk today or what exercise?
5500 steps today NOT ENOUGH

What was my artistic outlet today?
OMG I didn't get an artistic outlet today as it was all about catching up at work as I had been away Friday to Monday and no one does my work when I am away

How did my tracking go today? 
Kept within my WW points today

Breakfast
2 Wholemeal bread
Scrambled Egg
Shaved ham

Lunch
Leftover Lasagne (with veges) that J made last night

Dinner
Steak
Mashed Potato
Peas

Snack
Coffee

What have I planned for this week or looked in to in regards to going away?
J and I have decided that we are planning for a trip next June but there are a couple of choices and we can't make up our minds

Rarotonga, Canada, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Las Vegas, Barcelona OMG too many choices and what one to do first.  We want to travel now our boys are getting older.

My mind has changed a little and I am getting back in to tracking and back in to trying hard not to eat badly.  Starting off slowly and I know some things aren't right but I am slowly looking at the pointing and then we are going to refine things.  I am tracking once again on the Weight Watcher app and feeling like I can have anything I want as long as I track 

Thanks Jaxx and Tracy for commenting.  I needed that and I am glad you have taken the time to read and comment. 

I'm finding it hard to find weight loss blogs to read at the moment.  People seem to be doing it on Facebook and I hate Facebook for this outlet.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Facebook works for this sort of thing if it is a private & supportive group. Otherwise is is a nasty trolling free for all where people seem to think it is okay to say nasty things.

I hope you have a lovely day today :-)