Monday 18 June 2018

Getting there

What great choices did I make today?
I went for a walk tonight when I was so tired from lack of full sleep because of taking Q up to Auckland airport for 3 am check in.  It was a great one because we didn't take our dog this time.  It takes longer with him and he sniffs everything I MEAN EVERYTHING along the way.  He did have a walk with C today so it wasn't like he hadn't been out.  I find having a dog has been harder for me for exercise.  We stop so much my calves get sore and I hate the walk.  I love our dog though.




What am I looking forward to tomorrow?
Having a day at work where I don't have any training or auditing woohoooooo.  Was supposed to have annual leave but J and I are saving to go to Rarotonga next June to celebrate 30 years together.  I need to lose this weight for that and be able to feel fantastic on the beach (well I know I won't be skinny but I can feel better)

What extra thing do I wish I had done today?
I wish I had had more time with Q before he boarded the plan and not let the team go so quickly.  They waited for an hour inside OMG!!! 

How many steps did I walk today or what exercise?
7011 so far today and it is only 7.23pm.  Walk tonight was bloody freezing but it was fantastic for J and I to get out and have some time talking

What was my artistic outlet today?
Nothing today as it was busy with taking my youngest to the airport and also recovering from the car trip and lack of sleep.

No comments: