Sunday 17 June 2018

Miserable B&*&)ch

What great choices did I make today?
Wanted to be positive but I wasn't.  I sucked at being positive today because my baby (16 year old) was going to California tomorrow and I wasn't dealing with it properly.  I felt like a little 2 year old and I acted like one too.  I miss him so much when he is gone for a weekend let alone 2 weeks.  We get on so well and I sucked at being the grown up today

What am I looking forward to tomorrow?
NOTHING!!!!! he is going tomorrow.  Wow I started this journey off well didn't I?  But then again at least I am writing in here.

What extra thing do I wish I had done today?
Burnt his passport so he couldn't go (you know I didn't mean what I just wrote but I thought it lol)

How many steps did I walk today or what exercise?
Hardly any as I was wallowing in self pity.

What was my artistic outlet today?
Being an out right cry baby

How did my tracking go today? 
Ok that I did

Breakfast
1 Bread
Scrambled Eggs

Lunch
1 Bread roll
Left over lamb
V energy drink (I know not good choice)

Dinner
Chicken casserole with carrots (Friend in Auckland made it)
Bread Roll

NO SLEEP WHAT SO EVER AS WE HAD TO BE AT THE AIRPORT BY 3AM

Could have done so much better in so many ways and I see it now but not at the time.

Tomorrow will show you photos and you will see that I didn't look happy either.  Miserable B*&(&ch I was.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Haha, I know how you feel but he will be having the best time over there.

Jaxx said...

Its hard when they grow up... Hey there are just some days where you are allowed to be a downer and sounded like this was one of them.

Hopefully today will be a better one :)