Sunday 3 January 2016

2016 is the year for me!!!!

Wanting to post every day.

Today was chill out today with exercise as I have been walking or going to the gym or swimming every day for the last week.

Food has been sucky because of Christmas and new year's and I did have a huge melt down on the 30th December because I had once again gained but I have to realise that this time of the year is the hardest time of the year to lose weight.

So Saturday's are my weigh in day's and I have a A5 size journal I am taking around with me every day to write in my goals which I have made for the next year and then I have broken them down in to 3 monthly goals and then monthly goals and then down in to weekly goals.  It started on Saturday and I am going to try my hardest to keep to them.

Tidied my craft room today with Quinn as it was doing my head in and I wasn't getting in there to make cards or to do my project life or make signs to sell.  It was a great clean out and I managed to make one card before dinner was ready.

Raining outside today so today was an exercise free day.  I quite like having Sunday's free to relax so might be the day off each week from now on as I need to focus on my food more but still work on the exercise.

Jeremy and I are getting up every week day morning at 6am to go for our walk with Charlie our dog (below).  This little mungral is hard to walk with as he stops to sniff or pee all the time.  Walking used to be good before Charlie.  But I love him anyway.  Since we have had him I walk less as it is just a pain lol.  But we are going to rectify that.


So on the 2nd January 2016 

I weighed in at 145.6 kgs 

UG!!!! 
by December 2016 I want to be 119 kilos or less.  

So that is just over 500 grams a week.  

If I lose more then fair enough but if not that is my aim.


  • I want to wear my skinnier clothes in my wardrobe.  
  • I want to feel happy again
  • I want to feel energetic again
  • I want to fit in to the plane seat when we go to San Francisco in November 2017.
  • I want to have my confidence back at work again and not feel like a blimp all the time
  • I want to be taken seriously for promotion and not a lazy fat woman
  • I want to run on the treadmill
  • I want to stop pulling my shirt down so my tummy doesn't show.
  • I want to wear short sleeves
  • I want to get back in to my light blue jeans
  • I want to wear my jean shorts again and not just stand in them but sit and be comfortable.
  • I want to do the 5km Huntly walk on the 20th March 2015 and not chicken out because of being aware I am big
  • I want people to actually notice I have lost weight.
  • I want to stick to it this time
  • I want to go to my BIL and SIL's place and not feel fat and ugly because of how natural she looks.
  • I want to tie my own shoes and put socks on without struggling
Roll on next Saturday when I will be weighing 145.1 kg's at least.


3 comments:

AllyS Melb said...

Just found your blog again! I started AGAIN today, I don't blog, but I'm keeping a journal, taking pics of my meals, using My fitness pal etc. I'm going to write down 5 things that I like about myself right now - (read that was a good idea) to stop the negative thoughts.. Good luck, you can do it!

Chubbymum said...

Ally.... I just sent an email to your last email I have. I hope it is the same Ally.

You can do this too. Thank you for commenting.... I am so glad to hear from you again.

CM

Chris H said...

I think writing down short term and long term goals is an excellent idea. I might just do that too.
Good luck with the walking. I don't like walking with our dogs either, one stops to pee every minute, and the other is constantly pulling to go faster. I don't do FAST!@
lol
Can't wait to be in Hamilton, then we can catch up.
I used to make cards, did you know that?