Sunday 27 December 2015

Thoughts

I need to work out how to get back to me. Back to when I was blogging with Chubbymum at the start. Been talking to J and he said it was when I was blogging and letting it out and also chatting to others and reading weight loss blogs that I lost the weight.

I know how hard it was last time and that is what is stopping me.  I did so much to lose the weight but I need to learn how to make it a life style change and not just to get to the stage where I felt great but then thought I could relax and it would be fine.

It wasn't fine.

Why is food so important?  I know that it isn't that important other than for energy but I feel that I am being deprived if I don't have what I want when I want.

Yesterday (boxing day) J and I got up early and went for a 50 minute walk at 9am OMG it was stinking hot then imagine what summer is going to be like.  I was puffing and sticky and hot and felt horrible but it felt good to do it.  I did 10,075 steps yesterday and I know normally I can't even get to the 5,000 steps.  My aim is for 6,000 each day but if I do more then that is a bonus.

I have 2 weeks off and in those 2 weeks I want to feel better.  See the problem with me is when it is hot I give up.  It is too hot and I am uncomfortable and I chaff that I give up.  I have got a treadmill and I have got DVD's that I can do so I need to do that.

With J making his own alcohol at home now I think we have had too much of that too and it isn't good.  A glass of honey bourbon every night not good at all.  So going to cut that out.

When I was losing weight I stopped doing my crafts because for some reason I can't seem to concentrate on one thing at a time.  I feel guilty being in my craft room as I should be doing more exercise and reading about weight loss and so I need to work out how (In my head) I can let myself do the craft as long as I have done some exercise.  But if I haven't reached the 10,000 steps then I can't seem to let myself relax to do crafts.

For people my size they will understand that 10,000 steps and you are buggered for the rest of the day WEEK lol.

If you have lost a lot of weight and have kept it off... please please comment on my blog and give me some pointers.

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Sorry I have no pointers, I put almost all my weight back on too.
But... I have never stopped trying ... and I never will. You are like me in so many ways. All or nothing. We have to learn that we can do it AND live like a normal person, not obsess over weight and nothing else. Just cut your portions, don't eat shit, don't drink shit and it SHOULD come off... eventually. I'm hoping that works for me anyway. I will be in Hamilton EVENTUALLY, please get in touch then. We can help each other.

Tracy said...

Lets do this!!! I got on the scales this morning - NOT pretty. Not that I am surprised, went shopping for togs yesterday, ended up with no togs and in tears of frustration & humiliation. Need to sort my shit out & lose some frigging weight.

Chubbymum said...

Tracy

I agree let's do this. I haven't been on the computer much because I didn't know what to say and decided to craft more instead to get my head out of being depressed. Tracy you start blogging and I will too. We can keep each other accountable.

CM

Chubbymum said...

Thanks Chris H when you get here please tell me and we can support each other... we can still support each other online until then.

I have to get back in to reading blogs and updating my own. It has been 8 BLOODY years since I gave up and I need to sort myself out.

CM