Tuesday 26 May 2015

Positive day at work today

Positive day at work today.

A lady that works in our office is out on holiday and has been for the last 2 days and it has been quiet and brilliant and we are loving it.  Sick and tired of her telling us to be quiet when she talks all day about her kitchen.  I don't think she means to be the way she is... she just is but it really changes the tone of the office and most people don't like being there so they find other things to do out of the office.

I found out today that one of the bosses in our head office wants me to help on a project and my boss doesn't want to let me... others think my boss doesn't want to lose me but she is stopping me learning new things and it doesn't mean I can't come back to my job but the possibilities for growth....arrghhhhhh.

Long weekend this weekend yayyy I am looking forward to it.

Short post tonight.

Night night

Update: Read a great post tonight.  I am keeping to my word of reading more about weight loss and reading weight loss magazines so that I keep going.  I read this post today and it touched a chord.  Thanks Sean you are an inspiration.

Night night again.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I hope your boss lets you help on the project, it is not fair to hold you back.

Looking forward to the long weekend too :-)