Sunday 3 February 2008

Got another charm

Well

Had a deal with Dh that if I got to 120 kgs on the scales then I could get another charm.

I had gained last week and got to 120.8 (from 119.9) so this morning I got there... I got to 119.7 kilos...

I think I needed that. It was supposed to be when I got back down to 118 that I got my next charm but it was doing my head in thinking I had so long until I got a reward.

So my charm today was "I love my boys".... so appropriate I reckon.

..............................................................
Start Weight: 160 kgs

Last weigh in recorded: 120.8 kgs

Weight this week: 119.7 kgs

Loss/Gain: 1.1 kilos

Total loss from WW: 35 kgs
Total loss from start: 40.3 kgs
..............................................................

I am so pleased with this result after the week I have had...

I got my charm... I am sooo happy.

Kate... thank you! thank you for being a true friend.

---------------------------------------------------------
2 comments:
Kate said...
Yay for you!! The charm sounds perfect!

(And you're welcome!)

Sunday, March 02, 2008 6:38:00 PM
Jeremy said...
Hi Honey

I'm glad the charm has given you a little motivational kick in the pants. Hopefully you'll have another one in a few days, and before you know it I'll have to order another batch of them.

Luv, me

Sunday, March 02, 2008 8:42:00 PM

No comments: